- The pay week runs from Monday to Saturday. The time slip for any given week is due at the office by 8:00 a.m. on the Tuesday
following the work week to ensure your check is mailed or direct deposit is processed on Thursday.
- Use the correct form to submit your hours. You can download a time slip here or RDH Temps
can fax one to the office where you are. The only acceptable substitute is on official letterhead from the facility.
- Fill out the time slip completely, sign it and make sure an authorized person at the facility verifies the hours entered and signs
the slip as well. Leave a copy of the signed time slip at the office and keep a copy for your records. Disputes over hours can cause delays, hard feelings and possible adjustments in
- Use a separate time slip for each office and each work week.
- Notify RDH Temps, Inc. of all days worked at each facility in advance, as days not in the schedule will have to be reconfirmed
before pay can be issued. If you are at an office and they request future dates, you can accept them provided you notify RDH Temps, Inc. at that time.
- It is very important that you notify us of any changes in your name, address, or phone numbers. We must also be notified of any
change in marital status or exemptions for tax withholding. When your check arrives, please look it over to confirm the accuracy of this information and your social security
- If RDH Temps, Inc. has to replace your original paycheck, we will ask you to wait for two weeks to see if the check is returned or
forwarded to you and the $10.00 charge by the payroll company will be deducted from the replacement check.
- The fastest and safest way to receive your pay from RDH Temps, Inc. is to have your funds direct deposited into your checking or
savings account. A confirmation is sent each time you are paid. Download a direct deposit form here.
- Time slips can be scanned and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 1-877-RDH-TEMP (734-8367) or mailed to: PO Box 2056,
Dennis, MA 02638. You may also email a clear, readable picture of the entire signed time slip from your smartphone.
- If your email is on file with us, an automated confirmation of receipt of the time slip will be sent as soon as it is processed.
Please allow up to 24 hours for processing. If your email is not on file, or you did not get a confirmation email, please call the time slip verification line (option #3 at our main
number, 1-800-462-8367.) Leave your name, the date of the slip, the name of the facility and a phone number where you can be reached during the day. If your slip did not arrive we will
call you back. We do not verify the arrival of time slips during the weekend, so call Monday through Friday. It is your responsibility to ensure the time slips arrive.
|Do you have a smartphone? If you can't get to a fax or a scanner, RDH Temps will accept a photo of your time slip.
Just snap a clear, readable picture of the entire signed time slip and send it to email@example.com. What could be easier?
To get the best image possible, choose a well-lit location, hold the camera steady and email the image full-size.